Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: WHAT IS THE SECURITY DEPOSIT?
- In order to secure an apartment home for the Application & Approval process, applicants are required to place a deposit of $300.00 towards the desired apartment home. This amount is fully refundable up until the point of approval in most circumstances.
- Q: WHAT IS THE APPLICATION FEE?
- The application fee is $50.00 per person or married couple. Anyone residing in the apartment home over the age of 18 is required to apply as a leaseholder. Additional fees may apply if the applicant has lived outside of Minnesota in the previous 3 years.
- Q: DO YOU ALLOW PETS AND WHAT IS THE COST?
- We LOVE our FURRY FRIENDS! We warmly welcome cats and dogs and do not have restrictions on size or breed. Large and small we take them ALL! There are dedicated Canine Friendly buildings within our Community. A $300.00 non-refundable ONE TIME Pet Fee is required per household (not per pet). Monthly Pet Rent is $15 per feline and $25 - $35 per canine. There are no fees at this time for bunnies, gerbils, guinea pigs, birds, hamsters, chinchillas, hedgehogs and other small animals.
- Q: DO YOU HAVE EXTRA STORAGE AVAILABLE?
- Yes! They are spacious and SO convenient! Storage Spaces are $45.00 per month. Contact the Management Office today to find out if any special rates are available!
- Q: WHAT SCHOOL DISTRICT ARE YOU LOCATED IN?
- Currents is located in the Wayzata School District, ISD #284. Most of our school-aged residents attend Birchview Elementary, Central Middle or Wayzata High School. You can visit www.wayzata.k12.mn.us for more information.
- Q: I READ _______ ONLINE.
- Take a look at just about any company and you will see unfavorable reviews. While we try to please and accommodate all our residents, we find sometimes you just can't please everyone. We encourage people concerned about things they read online to contact the City of Plymouth Housing Inspections Department to find the facts AND better yet......come take a look for yourself and make an educated decision about what you've read. Please know Currents operates as a Fair Housing Provider and is managed by a company that has maintained its licensing at a state and local level for over 25 years.